Skip to main content

2021 Intergalactic

Varietal: white blend

Region: burgenland

Are you interested in ordering this wine from within BC? Please use this form to contact us.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Welschriesling, Chardonnay, Grüner Veltliner, Muskat Ottonel, Weissburgunder make up this delightful sipper from the Rennersistas. 75% of it gets time on skins ranging from 12 hours to 8 days, the other 25% is direct press. Fruity and aromatic, with notes of peach and pineapple, mildly tannic and bright acidity. 

APPELLATION

n/a

BLEND

yes

BOTTLE SIZE

750ml

BOTTLES PER CASE

12

COLOUR

white

COUNTRY

austria

LOW INTERVENTION

yes

MAKING STYLE

xtra funky

NATURAL

yes

PRICE PER BOTTLE

$29.95

REGION

burgenland

STYLE

skin-contact white wine

SUSTAINABLE

yes

VARIETAL

white blend

VINTAGE

2021

VITICULTURE

biodynamic

VITICULTURE

organic

Check out more wines from this producer